The auditorium is available for rental. For fee information and the auditorium schedule, contact the library at 785-587-1853. Reservations that would take place after hours are approved on a case-by-case basis by the library director. Please make your reservation one week in advance.
Internet & Word Processing
The library provides internet service to patrons age 18 and older who have a library card, are in good standing (no overdue fees), and sign an Acceptable Use Agreement. Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Typewriters are available for rent for $0.50 for a 20-minute period. Paper may also be purchased for $0.10 per page. Printing and photocopying services are also available. Black and white prints and copies are $0.15 per page and color prints and copies are $0.25 per page.
Passport & Notary Services
- Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. (no appointment needed)
- Saturday, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. (appointment needed)
Contact Information for Passports
- Make an appointment for Saturday: 785-587-1853
- Recorded information about passport services: 785-587-1852
- Notary service is only available during limited hours
- To make an appointment, call 785-587-1853