- Town Administration
The administrative offices serve under the direction of the Town Clerk and are responsible for:
- Coordinating personnel services for the town
- Maintaining official records, including all town ordinances, resolutions, policies, and minutes
- Processing liability claims against the town on behalf of the clerk
- Serving as the point of contact for utility services, land records, and property taxes and billing
- Voicing citizen concerns or complaints (except complaints involving the Police Department) and providing information
The Town Clerk assigns administrative staff to oversees the following operations:
Access information and materials for the various boards and programs in Forest Heights.
View the responsibilities and contact information for the town clerk.
This page has links to resources regarding the COVID-19 coronavirus and public safety information
View information on the mayor of Forest Heights.
The procurement function for most routine purchases is handled by the administrative section of each Department.
View the responsibilities and contact information for the Town Administrator.
Find meeting information, agendas and minutes, and membership information for the Town Council.
Browse information on accounts payable and receivable, the town budget, payroll, purchasing services, taxes, and treasury.
Linwood RobinsonTown Administrator
5508 Arapahoe Drive
Forest Heights, MD 20745
5508 Arapahoe Drive Forest Heights MD 20745
Phone: : 301-839-1030Fax: : 301-839-8236
Monday through Friday
8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.